Re: [Harp-L] Chuck...learn'n to improv

and if you effortlessly play any note from your space and in any consequence, there will be no wrong notes... proved by many

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?
>>> Jeff Baker <acornfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 27/09/2011 17:04 >>>
eading up to playing a riff repeatably
> are improv. My journey in harp had me walking ...alone through the
> park (Palmer Park ) where i could not be heard /or disturb
> others. the cadence of walking help set the tempos ...... listening
> is the musicians first job....with luck, hearing, will follow.
> depending on gadgets or  equipment (other than a harmonica and a
> recorded music device) may be OK ....most listen to a recording and
> attempt to emulate it.  The Ahha moment is one of life's truly
> great things....keep trying ...it is sometimes hard to see your own
> progress.
> best WBjr

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.