[Harp-L] Re: Line6 Relay g30

At the celebration of Mabon last weekend (actually Mabon is today 5:04am EST) the group Witche's Mark used them. They have been extra pleased since they got them.

When life asks you to jump in...
Splash!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Davis" <
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Nady wireless

The best wireless I have ever used: Line6 Relay g30. It's digital:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/line-6-relay-g30-digital-wireless-guitar-system

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog