[Harp-L] uk libraries

in the UK you can take sheet music or harmonica books out of your local library. The libraries system has to get you any book, sheet music, LP or CD that you order and if they don't have it in the system they have to buy a copy. this is by act of parliament. So if you are in the UK make use of your local library, get a library card. there is a small fee for ordering an item that they don't have, about a pound.
yours David

--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first  harmonica Guru.

I teach from: 51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat&  On-Line,
Email me or call me to book lessons or get more info.

E-mail= dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx
Website= http://www.cognitionarts.com/
Phone=(44) 0207 373 0295