Re: [Harp-L] Learning Jazz Harmonica By Example - at the Library!

On 09/21/2011 01:53 PM, Tom Halchak wrote:
So the question is, I am I the only person who did not realize that your
local public library has a wide variety of music that you can listen and/or
check out for free?  With all the threads we see about where to buy music
perhaps the library would be a good place to look for it and save yourself a
few dollars.

our local library has an excellent musical collection. during my classical phase i was there several times a week checking out new music. they have a good amount of jazz, less of blues, lots of pop/rock, and various other genres (kids, world music, seasonal, etc).

when i needed to free up space at home i donated much of my collection
to the library. this way others get to enjoy it, and it's around if i ever need
it again.

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser