[Harp-L] Re: Making the Move to Chromatic

I can't thank everyone enough for all the great info! I have just placed my order for a Hohner 270 TENOR C. I know there is talk of learning the scales and such. I don't think that will be as much of a problem with me as I had to learn all my scales when playing upright bass. My main thing with Diatonic is not having all the notes in one harp and I think that is why I am leaning towards Chromatic right now. I ordered the Tenor as I like the lower notes for support work to fill out the sound when the guitarist or lead player is soloing and didn't choose the 64 as I have small hands.
Another thing that attached me to Chromatic is the ability to play any style of gig with just one harp at (hopefully) So.. now I venture into the world of the Chromatic....

Cheers,

Joey Anchors

http://joeyanchors.wordpress.com/