Re: [Harp-L] Washington DC Bound - Seeking Info on Gigs & Jams

On Sat I will be playing at Madams Organ with Bobby Parker we start at 10. Playboy rated Madams one of the top party bars in the country a few years ago. This is not a Jam situation but I believe you will enjoy the music. Dane Paul

http://www.madamsorgan.com/