[Harp-L] Pierre Lacocque

You can add Pierre to the list of fantastic expressionist's, if that is
what you enjoy, someone playing technically great with actual feeling. He uses
 LO minor tuned harps, Golden Melodies, and will switch harps to get the
exact  notes he wants, no need for OB or Od squeaking, it sounded so much more
pure,  and his speed does not suffer. We did an interview, first time we
met; he has a  doctorate, is from Belgium, many think Canada or France, very
special person.  All of the true pro endorsers have become friends which
makes it more special  they choose to play this amp over any other to trust it
will be consistent  there, every nuance or attack they want to share with the
audience. Got to play  5 songs with he and the band, very special night,
savor those kinds.
SJ