[Harp-L] Unfortunate demise of Harrison Harmonicas

Hi Elisabeth,

I liked your long and considered defence of the late Mr. Harrison.

In my (long) life experience I have come to the depressing conclusion that
few harmonica players and even fewer harmonica customisers can make a living
- much less get rich - doing what they do. It seems to be almost always a
labour of love. I never made the acquaintance of or purchased a harmonica
from Mr. Harrison, but regret that his efforts to produce the ultimate
instrument went 'belly up'.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana