Subject: Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

Logical and fair, Eric. Agree completely - I wish I'd bought more keys.
You're one of many whom I've met and talked to who likewise love their B-Rads.
 The problem as I see it is that most people who do love these instruments
are holding back on posting their support out of reluctance to  being
subjected to the same kind of rhetoric which has been so prevalent lately  on
this and other lists. It's the same group of people repeating, which  convinces
me there are relatively few, while some of the loudest have absolutely  no
financial involvement but are in it purely to exacerbate an  already tough
situation.

Hopefully the real people who have legitimate gripes will have them
resolved either through getting finished instruments, refunds via  their credit
card companies or with the AG.

Thanks for stepping forward. I wish others would too.

Elizabeth

"Message: 10
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 03:45:40 -0400
From: Eric Nielsen  <ericbarnak@xxxxxxxxx>
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

I, too, was NOT asked for payment in full, up front. And I have a hard  time
imagining such a beautiful instrument--made from scratch--could ever  have
been part of a scam. Why bother to produce something so good if  you're
planning to leave custmers hanging.

I have one (only one,  unfortunately), but it is clearly the product of a
dream, hard work, and  excellent craftsmanship. What bothers me most about
the whole affair (besides  the fact that  a visionary talent such as Brad
has
been slammed on so  many fronts) is that I may never get another instrument
as fine as this in my  lifetime.

Eric"