[Harp-L] My CD Playlist & Harp Workshop

I had a chance to make a Youtube "Playlist" for all the tunes on my CD. I lined them up in the same order as on the CD so it's pretty cool to just hit play all and have them run,-) I wasn't aware of this feature but if you have alot of videos that you posted or in your 'favorites' it's a nice way to organize them..youtube is pretty amazing and FREE, for now anyway!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL668632D914E8DADA&feature=viewall

On another note, my Harmonica Workshop with Robert Bonfiglio is almost full with just about 2 to 3 slots left.
Many have asked me or thought this was an Advanced Class, but it is for ALL levels of playing.
More info and signup info can be found here:
http://jplpagan.com/workshop/workshop.html

Thanx Best, Rob Paparozzi www.robpaparozzi.com