Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

No. The Attorney General is an entity that has to get involved if complaints are filed in the proper protocol. At this point, it becomes purely procedure. There is no judgement regarding honesty or circumstances.

For instance - if it turns out that Brad did everything in his power to make it work, did it with honesty and integrity, but fell victim to the promises that bank financing makes and then they reverse their decisions, as well as a successful sale to a company that will eventually honor all the back orders, all of this wouldn't factor at all in this situation if a handful of customers are impatient and file the proper paperwork with AG.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Clark <jdclark@xxxxxxxxxxx>

In my case, I got the message  that my harp was at end of production and that I
should send in my payment. I did.  2 months went by; no harp. I contacted
Harrison and was told that there was a vendor issue with the cover plates and
that it had been resolved.  Shortly thereafter, I received another end of
prodiction noitice regarding the second harp that I had ordered. I contacted
Harrison and asked about the first one and was told that they would ship
together. I then made the second payment.  I think it was only a few weeks later
that Harrison went belly up. I understand that many if not most start ups fail.
What is so upsetting about this is that Harrison had to have known that it was
in trouble when they requested my payments. Further, I highly doubt that either
of the harps that I never got were ever at the stage of production that was
reported. Going under and not being able to deliver is one thing, but
intentional misrepresentation is another. Also, I understood that the word was
that another company had stepped in and was gong to be filling the back orders.
Does the AG involvement now mean that that is not the case?