[Harp-L] Gig Poster Help?

I have a friend who has very generously hooked me up with SWEET posters for
my band Groove Stew. However, I stumbled upon some solo gigs recently and
want something different. My friend, who does graphic design for a career,
is unfortunately not going to be able to help me out in the near future.

I know nothing about graphic design. Zero. I mean like nothing. Anyone know
of any good resources?

I have an idea of what I want, at least the start of one, but no way of
doing it myself.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica