[Harp-L] Learning

Thank you,
Free is alway good, and the different styles of playing helps in the learning process.
Last week at open mic, I was so off, could not get into the music, I was so bad, some people said if his playing like that were leaving. And they did.
So, I'm in the woodshed.
But I'm not hurt by this. I'm learning from this.

Abner GaldÃs