[Harp-L] Hands Free Chromatic

I've decided to lower the price on all models of HFC's by $100. I don't know if the price change is going to be permanent or not, but for the time being I've reduced them all by $100

I'm almost ready to release the 260 combs as well. I've got the drawings done, just need to finish writing the programs and machine a few test combs. I may be releasing a 260 hands free as well, but that will depend on the level of interest.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com