Re: [Harp-L] Jazz Diatonic Harmonica

Thanks for your nice words!
Hehe of course - the working tool is important! I use a Suzuki Firebreath that I have customized myself. Working with the UST-sizing Tool (http://www.masterharp.com/) for embossing, then accurate reed gapping, tuning to my preference etc... Suzuki Firebreath is the best "overblow out of the box" I have ever tried, so on this harp I did very little work actually.

Yep its "F on a C" 12th position - here I play Eb on a Bb.

Cheers,
FJ

15 sep 2011 kl. 07.58 skrev Rick Dempster:

> That's great Flip. Lot of people moving through the overblows pretty quick these days; not all of them making music, you being an exception.
> By the way, if this isn't like asking a writer what sort of pen he uses....ah...what sort of harp are you using? A custom, self-custom etc. ....?
> That tune sounds like you were in 12th position, or 'F' as I prefer to call it. Yes?
> Thanks,
> RD

> Hi Friends and Music Lovers,
>
> Welcome to check my new youtube clip
>
> http://youtu.be/1TqWq28AWqM
>
> I play jazz on diatonic harmonica - just jamming to a backing track.
>
> The song is There Will Never Be Another You.
>
> All the best and feel free to comment ,
> FJ
>

> Filip Jers
>

> www.filipjers.com