[Harp-L] Mr Microphone

I gotta second what Lare and others have said about Dennis O. He has provided me with very prompt service and excellent technical guidance on the rewiring of my green bullet and a very precious JT 30. He has also helped me with the purchase and set up of two microvox mics to use with finicky stringed acoustic instruments which depend on accurate, feed back free amplification. On top of that he is a joy to talk to and clearly enjoys his work. No financial incentive here, I just really am grateful to have someone like that around to help me out over the years.

Steve Handley
St. Louis

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: