[Harp-L] SF Champ run at 2ohm?

So I have been planning out all the mods for my '74 Champ and I want to run two 8" speakers (I will have a new 2x8 combo cabinet made) I know that amp wants a 3.2ohm load. I already have one of the speakers that I like the tone of (4ohm) 8A125 and want to add a (4ohm) 8F150. Is it safe to run a SF Champ at 2ohms? I really want to get around having to buy two new 8ohm speakers (and rebuy another 8A125) to get a 4ohm load which I know is a lot closer to 3.2. Any info would be tons of help with my planning this. The reason I want two 8" is that I can run two different sounding speakers to help get a more complex range of tones
Cheers,

Joey Anchors

http://joeyanchors.wordpress.com/