Re: [Harp-L] New Improvisations; please let me know what you think!

Tried to listen to these Sam. No go....any one else copy?
RD

>>> Sam Friedman <sammyasher@xxxxxxxxx> 10/09/2011 17:05 >>>
To all you harmoni-folks out there, I'd really appreciate if you listened
through at least a few of these tracks and gave me some feedback. Except
one, these are all completely free improvisations. The exception is a
recording of How High the Moon. They are all pretty different, so I'd love
if you could take the time to hear some of my music. Please let me know what
you think! Also, forward this stuff to friends if you dig it! I believe for
these recordings I am mostly using a C Golden Melody (diatonic) that I
worked on myself.

http://sammyasher.bandcamp.com/album/crowell-improvisations-on-9-6-2011

(this was recorded a few days ago when in a 1am walk around my campus with
my harmonica, I found that someone had accidentally left the theater door
open, so I went into the dark concert hall with my recorder and recorded
this stuff).

Thanks for listening!

Sam

Sam Friedman