[Harp-L] Mr. Microphone

Hi everyone,
    I just got back an old green bullet from Dennis O aka Mr Microphone that had some work done to make it perform better. He not only did a great job, he is a pleasure to deal with and seems to be a real good cat. I will not hesitate, in the future, to get any work I need done by him and recommend him to others. This is an unsolicited testimony and I'm not getting anything from it except the joy of helping a brother find a brother. Give him a try.  www.mrmicrophone.com
Lare Sattler   The Little Chicago Band   Canton, Ohio