[Harp-L] Harp L: CD's and DVD's sale

I am selling off my entire blues CD and DVD collection. I have over 200 CD's and around 30 DVD's. About 99% of the CD's are harmonica based, same with the DVD's. A few of the CD's and DVD's are bootleg (about 5%). There are too many to list so I'll take some pics and email them to any prospective buyer on request.

The buyer would have to collect or arrange shipping for them. So as I'm UK based it's most probably a UK only sale (unless you want to pay heavy shipping costs). I'm not really sure how much to ask for this lot, but I won't sell it for a song. So my suggestion is that anyone who is interested emails me with their bid, then I'll sell it all to the highest bidder. So if you're serious about buying them then send me a realistic bid. Don't send a silly offer as I obviously won't accept it. I also will not trade them for other goods. Payment will be either by cash on collection or Paypal. The winning bidder pays all shipping costs.

Paul