[Harp-L] Harp L: A few things for sale

I have 3 mics for sale.

MICS -

1 X Astatic JT30 with CM99A86 element and mini on/off switch, screw on connector. The mic is powdercoated in purple £160GBP plus shipping

2 X Shure 545SD. One of these has some engraving on the metal barrel which was there when I bought it. One is made in Mexico, the other is made in USA £75GBP each plus shipping.

I'm willing to sell all three mics together for £250GBP plus shipping.

AMPS -

VHT Special 6 amp £90GBP plus shipping.

HARPS -

Hohner 270 Super Chromonica in C. Very lightly used. Less than two hours playing on it. £60GBP plus shipping

I only accept Paypal.

The purple JT30 can be heard played through the VHT here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtXJoszTkRg

Paul