[Harp-L] Reno Nevada / harp showcase/ if you are in the area

HARP SHOWCASE at the
3RD STREET BAR, RENO's hot spot!
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH 9:00 PM

From the Reno Blues Society's Blues Weekend Update:
9/10 Saturday night -

At 3rd St. Bar, Blue Haven will be hosting the 1st Annual Harp Showcase.
In addition to a gathering of our areas A-list harp players, acclaimed
Bay Area singer, songwriter and master of the harp, Andy Santana
will headline this fabulous harp extravaganza!
The show starts at 9pm but I'd get there early for a good seat!
More info:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/reno-blues-society/blues-weekend-update/217512144973820

Just passing this on for My Buddy Andy....Harmonica ambaddassador.....
If you have not seen him...he has a great band....arrangements...and Old School meets Roots of Rock N Roll harp...

Grant Walters