[Harp-L] Re: Delay unit's question et al... (Ed Vedock)

While not necessarily needed, life would be boring without it.  I am
also hesitant to paint broad strokes in the face of a massive amount
of diversity.  I play through the PA a lot, but not all the time.  I
have the luxury of owning said PA too, though.

I agree that the PA could be more of a harmonica player's friend, but
most of us are playing though other peoples' PAs, have inadequate
volume, or are using less than good gear.  Honestly, part of the
excitement of harmonica networking is hearing about all the different
approaches to the instrument.

While maybe not a huge issue in years past, overtime, it has become
increasingly important to state what it is you are playing/looking for
with some insight into what you are playing.  It can no longer be
assumed that everyone is talking "best for blues".