[Harp-L] All Star line-up

I am amazed at the All Star line-up of contributors to the most recent post.

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Delay unit's question et al... (Ed Vedock) (Richard Hunter)

   2. CD Review of Climb Jacobs Ladder (Steve Baker)

   3. FS: Zoom H4n and Zoom Q3 (Mike Fugazzi)

   4. Re: CD Review of Climb Jacobs Ladder (Robert Hale)

   5. Thank goodness for "Blues and the Beat" ( William Lifford, CP )

   6. Meat and Potatoes 46 is up! Using the G major scale to jam.

      (michael rubin)

   7. the term "stops" (Robert Hale)

   8. Re: the term "stops" (Winslow Yerxa)

   9. Re: Delay unit's question et al... (Ed Vedock) (Rick Dempster)

  10. Fwd: Web site (Roscoe Catania)

  11. "Blues and the Beat" on the internet (DPWatson72@xxxxxxx)

  12. CD Review of Climb Jacobs Ladder (Paul Messinger)

To me, this is a little like participating in a football forum and having
Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Emmitt Smith, Tom Landry and
Bill Parcells weighing in on a particular topic.  Nowhere but in the
harmonica world do we see this.

Thank you to all you heavyweights (and you know who you are) for giving so
much of yourselves (including participating in this forum) for the
betterment of your fellow harp enthusiasts.

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL