[Harp-L] FS: Zoom H4n and Zoom Q3

Zoom H4n Field Recorder in great shape - including everything down to the
original box (which is a tad beat up) for $180 (these run $300 new).

Zoom Q3 Field Recorder with video in great shape - including everything down
to the original box (which is a tad beat up) for $95 (these run $150 new).

I am selling these to get a Zoom Q3HD as I want video with a line-in (Q3 is
great, but I need a line-in to record at low volumes at home...the HD part
doesn't even matter to me).

The Zoom H4n is FANTASTIC field recorder and audio interface when using the
stereo mics. It also works great for field recording with outboard mics. It
is an ok interface for direct recording compared to the M-Audio and sub $200
interfaces. That being said, you'd need to attenuate a signal from a
harmonica as it will overdrive the preamps. My solution was a Tech 21
Sansamp Blonde.

The H4n isn't useful to me as I almost always record direct now and bought
gear specific for that. I used it as a live field recorder many times and it
will smoke the H2 in sound and options.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com