[Harp-L] Demise of Harponline.de

I am a bit teed off to hear that Michael Timler has closed Harponline.de -
mainly because I had in mind to order a load of stuff from him, including
the "screwification" and re-valving of a few Chromonicas.

Alas I made the same mistake with the late and lamented  F.R. Farrell,
although I did at least get around to ordering one 'Irish Tuned' chromatic
from Mr Farrell before he died. I guess my talent for procrastination will
be the death of me!

Can any of you guys recommend a "Son of Harponline" type vendor, preferably
in the EU?

I first came across Michael Timler when he was a very approachable "The
Man"  with Seydel. If he proves to be anything like as helpful with Hohner,
perhaps I should consider doing business with 'The Old Firm'.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana