Re: [Harp-L] reeds

It took a lot of effort for Michael to convince Hohner to let him sell reeds; now that he works for them and manages parts I would think he still cares about it! You might try harponline's email address (or contact Michael at Hohner; I'd read somewhere that after they closed they'd still be able to supply reeds.
JS

Sent from my iPhone