Re: [Harp-L] tinnitus

haven't been following this, but shall throw-in anyway. Tinnitus is nerve
damage that is not known to be reparable. Drops, pills, ear-candling, diet,
etc. won't fix it or moderate it. Anything that jacks your blood pressure
will intensify the noise in the ears, but doesn't seem to be a permanent
escalation - it subsides with normalization of the BP. What I haven't
learned is if diabetes contributes in anyway to that kind of nerve damage,
but I don't think so.

T'would be nice to hear that stem-cell researches have put replacing those
nerve cells on their todo list even it is WAY down on the list!

 -Michael