[Harp-L] playing around

http://jamq.org/jamqueue/harmonica/hbopenmic/listeningpost.php

This should get you to a song I wrote and recorded.  I used Band in a Box to
make the backing track, and recorded it with my Zoom H2 as a USB mic for the
vocals and to mic the amp.  I used my Shaker Madcat mic, an RP355 with
Richard Hunters patch set, the DKBLCH patch, and my HarpGear Rock Bottom
amp.  My usual Suzuki Bluesmaster in D, second position as I "wrote" the
song in A.

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.