[Harp-L] FS: HarpGear HG50

Harp Gear HG50 1210 - Toured with Jason Ricci!

www.harpgear.com for sounds clips of THIS amp...

The amp is in fantastic shape and has a Tuki Cover. All original tubes and
such. I never tinkered with it even one bit. It is overkill for me and I'd
rather downsize to a Princeton Reverb (ONLY trade I would consider) and fund
some home recording gear.

I've played this amp in all sorts of room and it has a massive amount of
thump and volume. I would put it head to head against just about any 4x10
amp out there. I am not one to exaggerate...it is a terrific amp, but does
not meet my gigging needs for the long range future.

I am wanting to get $900 plus actual shipping. I am willing to throw in a
totally custom harp for the buyer OR the person that finds me a buyer.

Thanks!

mikefugazziATgmailDOTcom
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica