Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Blues Life

Buck this was one great story. Thanks for Sharing.
It seems in life if you don't act the part your not part of the crowd. This is just peer pressure at it's best.
This is a great site with wonderful harpers. In lucky in so many was to have stumble on it.

Thank

Abner GaldÃs
The Puerto Rican Bluesman.