[Harp-L] Working Astatic 600 (Conneaut)

Hello,

I noticed a supposedly fully functional Astatic 600-S for sale on eBay which closes in the next 38 minutes. Only two bids and currently at $255 with free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120771452938

I am tapped out this month or would for sure be bidding on this. I figured someone may want to know since this very rare mic has been featured on this mail list in discussions for many years (see Tom Ellis' thread among others).

No endorsement of this mic, just an FYI. ;-)

Regards,

Johncn