[Harp-L] Ginormous Suzuki Sale

IF you like Suzuki harps or wanted to own one of the expensive chromatics this is the weekend to do it.

Musicians Friend is having a 15% off Labor Day sale until Monday. They never got around to tagging on the price increase from Suzuki this spring so
all the Suzuki's are listed at last year's prices. The MSRP they quote is last years. At 15% off you can get them well below wholesale.

A friend contacted Guitar Center to price match MF's price since they are owned by the same parent company. He was quoted $403 for a G-48.

Their regular price for the G-48 is below the Sirius S-48 which doesn't make sense.

Normally I can sell harps for less then MF/GC but if they don't bother to update their prices I'll make sure they eat it with negative profits.

You have to buy this weekend though to get the prices well below wholesale.

If you are Suzuki dealer you might want to update some of your inventory thru MF/GC using your personal credit card.

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com