You can use the preloaded samples in GB to create your own song/ ringtone as well.

I eventually went back to the old style phone ringtone on my iPhone. It's easier to hear through background
noise or music. The ringtones are still in my phone if I want to switch back at some point.

On Sep 3, 2011, at 1:44 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 23:03:03 +0200
From: Heiner Kr?ger <heiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] At Your Level Crime Don't Pay
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

It's cute, Ken, thanks a lot!
Regards, Heiner
Bob Hennessy has inspired me to make the ringtone I use available, gratis.
You can download it at http://harmonicaguitar.com/Ringtone1.zip
It's a zip file that unzips to an MP3. When I created it I found the right
folder for ringtones on my phone, dragged the MP3 in there and it's been
working ever since.
I don't have any info on how to do this on anyone else's phone, but you
might get a kick out of it if you use it.
It's a loop of part of the solo from my song "At Your Level Crime Don't Pay."
If anybody downloads it and likes it, please knock me an email. If you use
it, I'd love to know.
Ken
www.bluesharmonica.de

Michael Easton