[Harp-L] Joe Buck Rides Again (harmonica player?)

Joe Buck Rides Again is on the Midnight Cowboy soundtrack. Very nicely played chromatic harmonica lead on JBRA. Checking several sources I get conflicting information about who the player on the soundtrack actually was. I've read that Toots Thielemans played on the actual film score and that the player on the soundtrack was Tommy Reilly or Larry Adler depending on the source. Anyone out there know for ceertain who played on the soundtrack release? Surprisingly interesting album by the way. I bought it for the Nilsson cut, completest collecting in it's sickest manifestation. fjm