[Harp-L] Stolen Harmonicas

Hello Folks,

I just wanted to report out that I had some harmonicas stolen from me last night. I live in the Massachusetts's area and it you happen to hear of anyone trying to sell \ pawn in the MA\RI area Âsome harmonicas please let me know.

Here is a list I what i beleive was taken . All of the harps were in a black Hohner harp case.

1 Hohner 270/48 C Chromonica

1 Hohner 532/20 MS Blues Harp - Key of F

1 Hohner 532/20 MS Blues Harp - Key ofÂD

1 Hohner 532/20 MS Blues Harp - Key of G

1 Hohner 532/20 MS Blues Harp - Key of C

1 Hohner 532/20 MS Blues Harp - Key of A

1 Hohner Marine Band Key of C - Purchase in an antique store it was pretty old.

1 Hohner Marine Band Key of G - This was a custom harp built by the late great Chris Michalek, the comb is a reddish\Brown.

1 Hohner 560/20 Special 20 Key of C - store purchase, but tuned and sealed by Chris Michalek

1ÂHohner 560/20 Spciale 20 Key of A -Â Â store purchase, but tuned and sealed by Chris Michalek

Luckily for me I have in my gym bag 3 harps one of them built by Chris that did not get taken in the break-in.

Thanks

Matt Carello