Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic return spring

Did you loose the retainer drift pin for the spring. In any case, if you loose it, use a #2 safety pin. A stainless steel or chromed 'dressmakers' is best. I have been using them since the 50s. They are getting harder to find.
smo-joe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Hale" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-L list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 3:11:25 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic return spring

OK, I'm going nuts, here.

Super 64 Chromonica
How do I keep the slide return spring in place while I attach the reed plate
on top of the comb? Three times it went "boing" and launched across the
room. I'm tired of crawling around to find it. (sigh)

(I know, why didn't I learn the FIRST time?)

Thanks anyone.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success