[Harp-L] mic stand case and Attn Danny G

 Danny:
I was checking out that UK built harp case that hooks to a mike stand
tri fold box, do you sell anything like this and if so can you have one
on the side at the festival? i'll buy one asap!

Regards
Mark

Latest product: 27 E. J. KAEMMER & SONS CREAMER CAPS MERIDEN CT MINT
$4.99 | Buy it now | Add to watch list

  Get this email app!

"I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down..." - Abraham Lincoln

  Get this email app!

									Get a signature like this.								CLICK HERE.