[Harp-L] GSHC Festival

 Can anyone tell me if this new location for the festival just down the street from the old location?
sound like it to me. On October 4th I privately emailed Val on this and she never answered (27 days ago)
also how was the area hit from the storm, did they miss it? all running smooth?

Regards
Mark

Latest product: 27 E. J. KAEMMER & SONS CREAMER CAPS MERIDEN CT MINT
$4.99 | Buy it now | Add to watch list

  Get this email app!

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." - Colin Powell

  Get this email app!

									Get a signature like this.								CLICK HERE.