[Harp-L] New One Man Harmonica Band Vid

Put up a clip of Hey Joe from a recent One Man Harmonica Band rehearsal:
http://youtu.be/mxh_m9E2s1c

I recorded this over a lunch break today.  I guess I am sharing it to point
out the way I set up the loops.  I was able to play the beatbox riff for
just one pass of the loop and then the harp and bass parts in just one pass
each without having to wait for things to cycle through.  On top of that,
everything is synched even though I am turning effects on and off, etc...no
drifting.

The bonus-bonus is how easy it is to stop and start the different parts to
create dynamics.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com