[Harp-L] re: Looping Version of U2, Live

Well, the solo is not very "meh" at all (whatever that means), it´s nice and gritty.
  The fact that you somehow can double track the vocals just for the chorus is slightly incomprehensible to me (I´m an ancient techno-phobe) -- and I wonder, could you do this for several harmonies?
  Not called for on this tune, I know, but still, that would really open up possibilites ...

Impressive stuff.

Cheers,
Martin
Hey All,

I had a great time with my solo show this past weekend and someone recorded my version of U2's "Desire".  My amp was crapping on and off and the solo is very meh... but the looping is quite intricate so I thought some would be interested. I switch between the A and B sections of the song like the original, add harmony vocals to the A section w/o them playing right away, isolate the drums, isolate the bass etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1lkQaBGHQ
All comments are welcome!
Noah