[Harp-L] Looping Version of U2, Live

Hey All,

I had a great time with my solo show this past weekend and someone recorded my version of U2's "Desire".  My amp was crapping on and off and the solo is very meh... but the looping is quite intricate so I thought some would be interested. I switch between the A and B sections of the song like the original, add harmony vocals to the A section w/o them playing right away, isolate the drums, isolate the bass etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1lkQaBGHQ

All comments are welcome!
Noah