Re: [Harp-L] thank you

Here's a link to a song that I sent to Jim to show what I do when I play harp with singer/songwriters.

http://www.box.net/shared/oodzk0ksg5oc4isj5lpv

In this case it is a live-recording from Caroline Aiken and me during a gig in Germany 2007.

She is one of the best singer-songwriters that I've played with... what a voice and that woman knows how to play the guitar!!

I used a Electro Voice RE10 mic + impedance transformer..into my Kinder AFB+ ..into my Marble Max harp amp. Volume on 1,5 or so..very low volume.
I had the AFB on a pretty strong setting because that makes the attack of the notes a little slower..like using a volume pedal to open the sound slower..

Of course I used one of my beta-harps!!

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl