[Harp-L] RIP--Walter Müller, Inventor of Futuristic Harmonica, Dies---Millioniser ...

SO SAD TO HEAR..

I knew him well……..i was the original demonstrator for the millioniser…..he took me to new orleans to demo it.

Rest in peace, Walt

Keep kicking the tires up there………..

Walter Müller, Inventor of Futuristic Harmonica, Dies, But Millioniser ...
By Peter Kirn
The man who gave harmonicas a boldly futuristic vision is lost to us. We've learned that Walter Müller, inventor of the MIDI wind controller Millioniser, died this month. Rock Erickson of Millioniser writes with the news, and updates us on plans...