Re: [Harp-L] Re: Amp Casters

I have a heavy-duty Milwaukee convertible hand truck that I use for loading
in and out.  The little fold-able hand trucks are of no use with PA gear,
speakers, monitors, amps, gear bags, etc.

When moving the amp by itself without the the hand truck and all the other
gear, I'm thinking casters would be good.  Casters have come standard on big
Fender amps for decades.  I had a silverface Twin Reverb that would have
been virtually unusable without wheels...

-Rick