Re: [Harp-L] Harp in New England

Davey, nothing personal man, but you'd have to add about 30 other really good gigging harp players located/living throughout the region. Jerry Portnoy, Magic Dick, Sugar Ray, Pierre Bearegard is all i can come up with as far for NE Legends/Stars.
----- Original Message ----- From: "davymax" <davymax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:50 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp in New England

I would like to be included in that crew. I was playing at "Oil Can Harrys" in Vancouver, BC one week and the next week I was playing "The Romany Room" in Hanover, MA.

Great routing huh? Any way, I was supposed to play there for a week and they kept me for a year 1/2. Six nights a week and I played the jazz jam on Sundays with guys like the late Carl Goodwin, Teddy Casher, Danny Harrington, Jack and Steve Trefethen.

I'm originally from the Midwest, but I hope my time spent in New England qualifies me to be added to that list.

By the way, here is a clip from the other night when I gigged with Reverend Raven and The Chain Smokin' Alterboys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHVj4QGw8qk