[Harp-L] Harmonica players from New England

I'd add Magic Dick and James Montgomery to the list from New England,  plus
myself if you'll have me.  Now in Colorado, and not that  I'm the caliber
of player of those listed below, but  I began 40 years back, after seeing
Montgomery perform at my high  school in Brockton MA.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones  -  www. harmonicaplanet.com
Co-Producer  -  Greeley Blues Jam  -  www.  greeleybluesjam.com

Barbeque Bob
Sonny Jr.
Ryan Hart
Sugar Ray Norcia
Jerry  Portnoy
Johnny Hoy
Chris Brown
Racky Thomas
Brian Templeton
Mr.  Nick
Mike Turk
Parker Wheeler
Watermelon Slim...he wasn't from Boston  but spent many many years there.
and yours truly..Cheryl Arena...I moved to  Texas 6 years ago but I'm proud
to be from New England and spent the first 20  years of my harmonica career
up there and still go up several times a year to  play and visit...I'll be
up there next week from the 26th of Oct. till the 9th  of Nov...It's still
home to me and I miss it dearly. Especially my musician  friends.
I'm sure I missed some too..lots of great harp players in or  from New
England!