[Harp-L] Ron Kalina

I attended my first SPAH this year. One of the great things about it was I got to meet and listen to Ron Kalina, whom I've heard about here on the list, though not enough . Ron Kalina is certainly one of the finest jazz harmonica players Ive ever heard...I bought his CD "...getting my axes together." ( He's also a very good pianist)...really recommend this CD. Great versions of Skylark, Sugar, etc...and a very interesting reading of the Santana tune "Europa."
WVa Bob