From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Hunter
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 3:57 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Vocal processor

Hi all,

I'm continuing to work on my vocals, which is really pretty new territory for me.  I'm considering buying a vocal processor to smooth my sound and fill it out.  Among the pieces I've looked at are:

- TC Helicon T1
- Digitech Vocalist 300

Does anyone on this list have experience with these or other vocal devices?  I know Rob P and Randy Singer have both used the Vocalist 300.

Since I have a spare Digitech RP250 lying around, I'm planning to try that first.  It's got compression, pitch shifting, EQ, a decent tube preamp model, and good reverbs and delays, so theoretically at least it should be able to produce some decent vocal sounds.

All opinions appreciated, thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick