[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 98, Issue 32 From me to you

The Echo Vamper was the first harp I bought in the 60s and however I tried
I couldn't get `that harp run on From me to you.  Record mags and  photo.
shots always showed Lennon using a diatonic .There was a lot of  chrom done
back in the day by pro session musicians Lennon was not that a good  harp
player to work it out on a diatonic and play it so fluidly. Its  possible that
in the studio it was covered by a pro and it was, with out  doubt,played on
a chromatic

Baz UK